September 4th will be here before you know it! Pre-Registration ends on September 1st. Participants who pre-register receive a T-shirt so if you’re “all about the shirt” register today! Pre-registration is $20 for the 5K and $25 for the 10K. You can register HERE. You may also register the day of the event. Registration fees on Race day are $25 for the 5K and $30 for the 10K.
We are so happy to have Robert Fortenberry, photographer extraordinaire, coming on Sundayf to get the memories and participants on camera!
A few tips to keep in mind for the event:
- You can find directions to ThorpeWood here. We don’t recommend following the GPS recommended route.
- Parking is near the Homestead & Barn (not the Horse Barn), watch for our parking attendants for assistance.
- Registration is located at the Horse Pavilion
- Don’t forget to grab a banana provided by The Common Market.
- While running or walking Keep Your Eyes on the Trail
- Keep in Mind Trail Running is different than road running so Slow Down and Smell the Forest
This year the top 3 male, top 3 female and top young male/female finishers will receive medals.
Afterwards enjoy some “good beer for good people” provided by Flying Dog Brewery.
Good Luck and Thanks for supporting this event!! We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 301-271-2823.